Here we list the current loose ends, and concrete open problems as well as future directions for categorical Quantum Mechanics.
- GHZ/W-applications (?)
- Applications of Quanto
- Interpretation of C*-algebras; how are superselection rules interpreted categorically?
- CQM Reconstruction. Can we reconstruct CQM using foundational axioms.
- Premonoidal/Promonoidal Toy Models
- Notions of Purity; what is the relation between purity in CPM and purity by Giulio?
- Bounds from form; how can we classify (categorical) models, as classical, quantum, or super quantum physics.
- Compositional account on non locality/contextuality. Can we define a compositional account on non locality/contextuality
- CPM in natural language. What is the interpretation of standard notions CPM, in the domain of natural language
- The philosophy of Categorical Quantum Mechanics
- Notions of computational power
- CQM and CCM; the relation between Categorical Quantum Mechanics and Categorical Classical Mechanics
- Analogies with other string diagram models